Interested in a career at Brigholme Interiors Group?
Brigholme is looking for talented individuals interested in joining our growing team.
Brigholme is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally- protected factors. Accommodations during the recruitment and selection process are available upon request.
Business Development Manager
If you are looking for an awesome place to work, with great people and lots of opportunity, consider Brigholme Interiors Group. We are looking to a Business Development Manager who excels with working with others and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get involved in activities that focus on improving and expanding our organization.
If this sounds like you, apply below.
A specialist in Business Development, the person in this role will be expected to increase Brigholme’s market share and long-term customer satisfaction through extensive networking and research to generate new sales volume, and target account development and competitive account penetration. The person in this role will need to meet gross profit targets, relationship development goals, and individual performance and learning goals which are focused at supporting and developing assigned major new business target accounts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Travels daily from Brigholme’s head office to meet face-to-face with end-user customers to lead account strategy efforts, conduct presentations, and propose product solutions.
- Develops and implements business and alliance plans for specific list of designated accounts and assigned new business target accounts to increase new business and expansion opportunities
- Identifies, qualifies, and conducts follow up on assigned new business target accounts and expansion opportunities within existing end-user clients to increase sales and generate an uncover new opportunities where National Sales Agreements (NSAs) and Special Pricing Agreements (SPAs) would be required.
- Creates and delivers impactful specialized presentations to customers and influencers to position Brigholme and Haworth solutions.
- Qualifies leads into potential customers; does detailed need analysis to understand client’s requirements for furniture products and services
- Completes appropriate administrative tasks as required; utilizes Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology to manage customer contacts and projects; keeps CRM current to produce accurate dashboard and forecasting reports.
- Networks extensively with local groups, organizations, and associations and is actively involved in community events in effort to build relationships, keep current with trends, and uncover opportunities that lead to sales prospects.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- 5- 10 years’ experience within a business development or sales role, preferably within the furniture or interior design industry
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to build and grow connections with people of all types and backgrounds.
- Proven track record of meeting sales goals, developing business and closing deals.
- Strong networking and persuasion skills.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to participate in public speaking engagements.
- Strong teamwork, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe, CRM Technology
- Experience with Sales Planning, Territory Management, and Strategic Planning.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Willing to travel regularly to customer offices, meetings and conferences.
- Employee Contributed Benefits – Extended Health, Dental, Long Term Disability
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan
- Excellent Work Environment
- Potential for Career Development
Submit Your Resume
Please submit your resume with the completed form below.