Interested in a career at Brigholme Interiors Group?
Brigholme is looking for talented individuals interested in joining our growing team.
Bid Specialist & Office Manager
Brigholme Interiors -Toronto, ON
If you are looking for a creative and inspiring place to work, with great people and lots of opportunity,
consider Brigholme Interiors Group. We are seeking a Bid Specialist & Office Manager that loves to work
with people and isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get involved in activities that focus on improving
our business. If this sounds like you, apply below.
The Bid Specialist supports the sales department and manages R.F.P'.s, R.F.Q.’s, and any bid or quote
requests from end to end, working with other departments to pull together the scope of the project.
The Office Manager organizes and coordinates a variety of administrative and staff support duties which
require a range of skills and knowledge of organizational policies and procedures for the dealership’s
management team, principal(s) and/or other personnel. Ensures office organization and efficiency while
managing multiple priorities and liaising with a variety of stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all tender requests through emails and bidding websites, prepare tender documents and make revisions as required
- Coordinate content for proposals, liaise with respective departments to determine the scope of the project
- Respond to bid requests, inquiries and complaints
- Assist Sales and Client Service with pricing, renderings and product specific information
- Follow up with vendors, contractors and employees to track submissions
- Greet, assist and direct visitors at front desk, provide assistance when applicable
- Answering and responding to calls and emails, directing to the appropriate employee/department
- Managing sign in/out sheet, social calendars, "Coffee Breaks", "Lunch and Learns", manages calendars, etc.
- Organizing and maintaining office supplies and maintaining a clean and orderly social area within the office.
- Ordering organizational supplies and administrative documents as required.
- Managing demo chair program and library organization
- Varying other administrative and office management duties
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- College diploma in Business Administration or related field; or acceptable combination of education,
- computer skills, and progressively responsible experience
- Experience in sales/bid administration is required
- Knowledge of the furniture industry considered an asset
- Superior time management and organizational skills, and a fine attention to detail
- Team player with good problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative with outstanding initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Suite, Adobe Suite, ERP systems, etc.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and
cover letter to Kathleen.Giroux@brigholme.com
Brigholme is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/
Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Accommodations during the
recruitment and selection process are available upon request.
- Employee Contributed Benefits including Dental, Prescription, Long-Term Disability
- Excellent Work Environment
- Potential for Career Development
Lead Furniture Installer-G Drivers License Required
Brigholme Interiors - Toronto, ON
- Use hand tools to install and reconfigure office furniture as per manufacturer’s specifications and blueprints
- Ability to interact with clients
- Deliver and install furniture
- Help with loading and off-loading trucks and other general labour duties as required
- Create deficiency and shift end reports
- Maintain a clean work area to ensure safety of clients and coworkers
- Travel within the GTA as required although the majority of work will be located downtown
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and work under tight deadlines
- Highly flexible and able to adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Positive approach with a focus on the customer experience
- Self-starter with the ability to execute and oversee a project until the end
- Strong problem solving skills
- Maintain professionalism in both communication and appearance at all times when dealing with both coworkers or clients
- Strong mechanical aptitude and physical dexterity using hand tools is an asset
- Ability to work evening and weekends when required
- Effective Communication
- Analytical & Problem Solving skills
Education and Accreditation
- Post-Secondary Education
- Full G Driver License with a clean driving abstract is considered an asset
Submit Your Resume
Please submit your resume with the completed form below.