Interested in a career at Brigholme Interiors Group?
Brigholme is looking for talented individuals interested in joining our growing team.
Brigholme is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Accommodations during the recruitment and selection process are available upon request.
Lead Furniture Installer-G Drivers License Required
Brigholme Interiors - Toronto, ON
- Use hand tools to install and reconfigure office furniture as per manufacturer’s specifications and blueprints
- Ability to interact with clients
- Deliver and install furniture
- Help with loading and off-loading trucks and other general labour duties as required
- Create deficiency and shift end reports
- Maintain a clean work area to ensure safety of clients and coworkers
- Travel within the GTA as required although the majority of work will be located downtown
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and work under tight deadlines
- Highly flexible and able to adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Positive approach with a focus on the customer experience
- Self-starter with the ability to execute and oversee a project until the end
- Strong problem solving skills
- Maintain professionalism in both communication and appearance at all times when dealing with both coworkers or clients
- Strong mechanical aptitude and physical dexterity using hand tools is an asset
- Ability to work evening and weekends when required
- Effective Communication
- Analytical & Problem Solving skills
Education and Accreditation
- Post-Secondary Education
- Full G Driver License with a clean driving abstract is considered an asset
Submit Your Resume
Please submit your resume with the completed form below.